Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What I did tonight.

  • Got home from work, nursed the baby while putting off Katja who was begging very loudly for bubbies. Repeatedly.
  • Made supper while holding baby and putting off Katja who was still asking for bubbies - roasted a squash and made fresh cornbread muffins (used a mix - I'm not THAT good)
  • Grocery shopped while the girls were in the tub with Dan
  • Put Katja to bed
  • Put Anika to bed
  • Went for a run
  • Put Anika back to bed
  • Did a load of laundry
  • Washed dishes from supper
  • Made cream of leek sop for crockpot for tomorrow
  • Got the bread ready for tomorrow morning
  • Washed and chopped veggies for the veggie ray
  • Put veggies in snack containers for lunches tomorrow
  • Did another load of laundry
now I'm eating chips and I'm thinking I earned my knitting time right after this :)

No comments: