Monday, July 23, 2007

Some FO's, some in progress



Big month, June was - and July's been nuts too.












Random parenting comment (because I was going through photos, and found this one)


Babies love being held. Even fat little breastfed babies. I can barely lift my 19 lb hulker of a 6 month old, so I wear her in a sling. This is a peanut shell sling, it's just a ring of fabric that I slip on, and pop DD into it. Here we are at IKEA in Minneapolis. She loves her sling. Dads: you get lots of cute 'awww' looks when you wear your baby.



I also found a great store in St. Paul - http://www.peapods.com/ - I haven't found a bricks and mortar natural kid/baby store anywhere, and I was in heaven here. Between this place, and the yarn shop I found, let's just say the bank account was a wee bit lighter when we got back to Canada.




Here's that pic of the soaker I was talking about. Cute baby, eh? Crappy soaker, I cannot make the curly purly pattern work for my DD and it's really pissing me off. Back to the drawing board.




My son had his grade 6 graduation in June. Here's a pic of my handsome boy - he also won the math award. That's right, he's adorable, loving, AND smart. I'm a bit proud.

Hoo, boy, there's lots more, so maybe I'll post again tomorrow. I'm pooped. And I have to pee, adn I'm afraid I'll lose this post if I don't publish now!

No comments: