Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Business of Being Born

I missed the movie, but saw the trailer, and it looks powerful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DgLf8hHMgo

I will embed it once I figure out how to do that.

Aha! Click on the CODE TO EMBED IN YOUR BLOG and copy it, then paste it in your blog. Completely moron-proof. Which is not to say I didn't have to google it to figure it out. Moron-proof, not Nicole-proof. When did I become such a techno-dumbass? I used to be on top of this stuff.






Which makes me think it's about time to write that birth story. One of these days. For now, here's what a woman looks like a few seconds after giving birth naturally.














Here's the sweetest thing in the world - Katja's bassinet, all ready with the blanket I knitted for her in it....it's one of the first things I ever made.


















But wait...what's that slip of paper in the bassinet? (Which, incidentally, was in Meredy's room during the birth)





No comments: