Friday, May 16, 2008

Random Photos

I can either do ravelry, or here, or facebook, but I never seem to get all three completed before I completely lose interest and start reading decent blogs instead of working on this piece of crap. Oh well, it's my piece of crap, so I'll keep on publishing these things and you can just check out the fascinating knitting and kid pics.



Ahem. Ok, here we go - my first shawl. Yarn is ahhh crap I can't find the photo on my computer. How about some kid pics! Here is a photo of Katja with her ribbies clippies hair clip in her hair. I am thinking of making some of these myself, they're cute and look quite simple, they're just little hairdresser clips with ribbon glued on, and a bit of foam on the clip to hold it in the hair. LIkely a waste of my time to make them, since Katja refuses to wear them for more than 0.0012 of a second. Her hands go up to her hair at random intervals during the day, even if it's been days since I tried to put one in her hair. I got these on the crunchy cooperative yahoo group that I am a member of. We buy stuff in volume and everyone saves huge money. But they're addictive.
































And here is Katja wearing her squeaky shoes and amber necklace, playing in her Bilibo. All of which I got on crunchy cooperative.

































OK I admit I have a teeny tiny problem. I'll deal with it just as soon as I send paypal for this Blue House Soap order I just placed. My mailman (woman) must hate me.

No comments: