Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011

2010 - it was truly my best year ever...with a job I finally got the hang of, great health, and a few cool trips....It was great.

But it was marred by tragedy with the loss of twin nieces, eagerly anticipated and desperately wanted. T and J. We miss them so. God willing, SIL will carry this new baby to term, I can't imagine having to survive that heartbreak twice.

I miss them. I miss my dad a lot lately too. Mom is running out of money and I can't help but think how different it would be if he hadn't died almost 16 years ago.

So anyway. having said that, I'm grateful for:

Mom





Husband





Eldest (15 now - this is an old photo and my favourite)





Eldest daughter (12)





Second daughter (4)





And my baby (21 mos)





Life is so good.


No comments: