Friday, September 14, 2007

zenstrong longies


Ta-dah! Here they are. Unblocked, of course. I never block anything until I wash it, and I had to photograph these the instant they came off the needles. I lurrrveeee them!

I finished them about 10 days ago, even uploaded the pics, then completely forgot to blog. Not that anyone's reading this thing, but you never know, someone could stumble on this page and think, 'what the heck happened to those longies she was going to make? I bet she made herself a scarf instead'. In fact, maybe even more than one person might read this. Dare to dream, I always say.


Anyway, these babies are so gorgeous. Heavy, beautiful drape, softer than you can believe, with a beautiful sheen. They are breathtaking.
And they are too big.
Sob. Maybe she can wear them once she's walking, and I can roll them up. But that probably won't be til Christmas. Oh well, they were fun to knit.
Another FO here - Paton's Wool - just some green picky pants with the eyelet garter cuff.
And a fish - that's the Blue Sky Cotton. So nice to work with.
I'm hating the Patons though. It's so pilly and their colours are starting to suck a lot.
Cute model though, eh?
I have 100% purewool coming though, I ordered 8 skeins in a co-op and paid Sept 11th so I'm hoping by the end of the month I'll have yummy wool to play with.

No comments: