Thursday, July 16, 2009

Random Thursday

I don't have a lot to offer today, since my main goals right now are to wrap up my practice (starting a real job in September....which is terrifying and exciting), and to keep the kid away from Caillou as much as possible. That kid drives me nuts.

A few random pics -



My three girls, just the other day. Yes, Katja is naked. Any tips on how to get a 2 year old to wear clothes? She's so funny, she always asks me who is coming over when I insist she get dressed. She will happily wear clothes (except her $50 Geox sandals that she LOVED and insisted I purchase, and now eschews in favour of her $9 Joe shoes that are two sizes too big and utter crap) outside of the house, then strips the minute we get home. Weird.




Anika and Memere (Dan's paternal grandmother) at Nadine's baby shower.












We just got back from Minneapolis (all of us except Meredith, and with an additional two - Dan's parents). We hit the Como Zoo on Friday with the kids. Great deal - admission is free, though they suggest a donation. The zoo kicks Winnipeg's zoo's ass down the block. There's also a butterfly exhibit (free) and a conservatory. Max had fun photographing everything.




Anika and papa











Anika and mama

















Max had a great time - I was really pleased that he didn't pull the sullen teenager schtick - although the ipod was on throughout, of course.















This is Max's favourite photo that he took













And Katja's up from her nap, so I guess that's it for today.

No comments: